Middle East Process Engineering Conference (MEPEC)
Location: Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Center, Bahrain
Date: 14-17 September, 2015
Decsription: Come network with over 1,800 process engineering professionals, academics and students from around the world, September 15-17 in Manama, Bahrain, for the Middle East Process Engineering Conference (MEPEC) 2015. AIChE is the Main Supporting Organization for MEPEC.
REGISTER NOW and participate in the leading process engineering event in the Middle East, with AIChE leaders joining top dignitaries, CEOs, and industry experts from across the region. Participating companies include nogaholding, Sabic, Sadara, and Saudi Aramco to name but a few.
MEPEC 2015 features a comprehensive program that is based around the conference theme of delivering process efficiency through value creation, in addition to a host of industry initiatives, including:
- Leadership Excellence for Women Awards (LEWA) – A celebration of achievement for women in the Middle East oil and gas industry.
- Innovation & Commercialization Zone – A unique platform devoted to innovations in the process industry.
- ChemME: ENGage the Youth – Engaging with the future engineers of the industry.
- 2015 AIChE Chem-E-Car Competition® – The first AIChE Middle East regional Chem-E-Car competition.
- AIChE Academy – Dedicated pre-conference workshops run by AIChE.