All companies supplying goods for Saudi Aramco are required to be registered. There are different registration procedures depending upon your company’s location and the type of suppliers. Saudi Aramco is looking for highly performed and qualified suppliers to provide best -in-class materials and services.
Please observe that application for, or acceptance of supplier registration does not guarantee any business with Saudi Aramco.
Local Registration applies to all countries on the Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan and Syria.
- Supplier code of conduct
- Request letter from the company head
- Commercial Registration Certificate
- Industrial License
- GOSI certificate
- Saudization certificate
- Original copies of the bank letter and the General Organization for Social Insurance
- Sketch showing the location of the company
- Provide Personalized business e-mails
- Registration form
Register online (On Boarding System): https://onboarding.aramco.com/