Saudi Aramco’s Contracting Department is responsible for contracting services on behalf of proponent organizations within the company. Our vision is to provide best-in-class contract procurement to support and sustain Saudi Aramco’s position as a world leader in hydrocarbons exploration, production, refining, distribution, shipping and marketing, and the world’s top exporter of crude oil and natural gas liquids (NGLs).
The mission of the Contracting Department is to provide reliable, safe, and cost-effective procurement of services to Saudi Aramco and its affiliates.
To support our mission, the Contracting Department is constantly searching for new service providers to join our supply chain. Click on the links below to learn more about contracting services with Saudi Aramco.
- Learn more about contractor registration and prequalification
- Learn more about contracting opportunities with Saudi Aramco
- Learn more about our Supplier Code of Conduct
- Learn more about Saudi Aramco’s Contractors Saudization initiative
- Learn more about resources for registered contractors